Family Sponsorship – Vk Canada Immigration
Toll free no. 044 - 66023176

Family Sponsorship

  • If you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and at least 18 years old, you can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada. Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents.
  • We can sponsor your spouse,partner,dependent,children or parents.
  • Eligibility,
  • How to apply,
  • Forms,
  • fees and processing times.

Search Jobs